Breathe Only Love: A Path to God's Presence Hardback
A Path to God's Presence
by John M Coles;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 4 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £26.12 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Breathe Only Love: A Path to God's Presence
Full Product Description
Have you found your pathway to being in God’s presence? There are many pathways, but the main idea is for God to find us, not for us to find him. When he comes, as you can imagine, it is a wonderful, wonderful experience. However, so many of us are unknowingly hiding, if not running away, from his presence. Ours is truly a fearsome God when the only focus of our attentions is upon ourselves.
This book is just one of many paths to his presence, and it starts in a place where many of us find ourselves in today’s modern world—stressed out. From his many years of experience as a college psychotherapist, John Coles explores his journey in hopes that it can aid others in their pathways to God’s presence.
He explores the following:
• The everyday challenges to living a life of love and thus a life with God
• The scriptures for using psychology to become like “the lilies of the field”
• The difficulty in the decision for changing one’s pattern of living
• The thought patterns needed to be adopted for a Christian and loving life
• The simple prayer solution that is shown in scripture and psychology
• The simple way to optimize the chances for God to make his presence feltn
Breathe Only Love: A Path to God's Presence by John M Coles was published by Westbow Press in November 2016. The ISBN for Breathe Only Love: A Path to God's Presence is 9781512766363.
Reviews of Breathe Only Love: A Path to God's Presence
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Breathe Only Love: A Path to God's Presence.
Details for Breathe Only Love: A Path to God's Presence
|Author / Artist||John M Coles|
|Publisher||Westbow Press (November 2016)|
|Page last updated||21st March 2018|