The Best Yes Paperback
Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands
by Lysa TerKeurst;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 27 February?
Order within 63 hours and 15 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 27 February when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Offer price: £7.99 Free Delivery when you spend £10
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
Rise above your stressed-out life - learn the big difference between saying 'yes' to everyone and saying 'yes' to God
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £7.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
The Best Yes
Full Product Description
- Feel like busyness has caught you at all sides of life?
- This book is made to help you know when to say yes, and how to say no
- You'll be freed to live your faith, and not just work it
Are you living with the stress of an overwhelmed schedule and aching with the sadness of an underwhelmed soul?
Lysa TerKeurst is learning that there is a big difference between saying 'yes' to everyone and saying 'yes' to God.
In The Best Yes she will help you:
- Cure the disease to please with a biblical understanding of the command to love.
- Escape the shame and guilt of disappointing others by learning the secret of the small 'no'.
- Overcome the agony of hard choices by embracing a wisdom based decision making process.
- Rise above the rush of endless demands and discover your best yes today.
The Best Yes by Lysa TerKeurst was published by Thomas Nelson in August 2014 and is our 4924th best seller. The ISBN for The Best Yes is 9781400205851.
Reviews of The Best Yes
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about The Best Yes.
Details for The Best Yes
|Author / Artist||Lysa TerKeurst|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Thomas Nelson (August 2014)|
|Number of Pages||272|
|Page last updated||30th January 2018|