Be Resolute: Daniel Paperback
Determining to Go God's Direction: OT Commentary Daniel
by Warren Wiersbe;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £6.92 Go to Basket
Be Resolute: Daniel
Full Product Description
The book of Daniel relates the familiar Sunday School stories of the lions' den, the fiery furnace, and some remarkable prophecies, but take some time to investigate these stories more closely. How did Daniel, Shadrach, Meschach, and Abednego possess such a fearless faith? Perhaps no one in the Bible possessed a more resolute faith in God than these individuals. Daniel and his peers never took the easy way out, but stood their ground, even in face of death.
There's a lot to be learned from Daniel about unshakable faith. Study this extraordinary Old Testament book. Even more importantly, apply what you learn as respected Bible teacher Warren Wiersbe unfolds both the explicit and implicit teachings to lead you to a more resolute faith.
Be Resolute: Daniel by Warren Wiersbe was published by David C Cook in October 2014 and is our 18909th best seller. The ISBN for Be Resolute: Daniel is 9781434767813.
Reviews of Be Resolute: Daniel
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Be Resolute: Daniel.
If you like this you may also like...
A Word from the Author
1. God Rules and Overrules (Daniel 1)
2. The God of Dreams and Destinies (Daniel 2)
3. Faith and the Fiery Trail (Daniel 3)
4. Learning the Hard Way (Daniel 4)
5. Numbered, Weighted, and Rejected (Daniel 5)
6. Liars, Laws, and Lions (Daniel 6)
7. "Thy Kingdom Come" (Daniel 7)
8. Beasts, Angels, and the End Times (Daniel 8)
9. The Prophetic Calendar (Daniel 9)
10. A Remarkable Experience (Daniel 10)
11. A Remarkable Prophesy - Part I (Daniel 11:1-35)
12. A Remarkable Prophesy - Part II (Daniel 11:36-12:13)
13. A Resolute Man God Greatly Loved (A Review of Daniel)
Samples of this Book
Details for Be Resolute: Daniel
|Page last updated||7th July 2017|
|Author / Artist||Warren Wiersbe|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||David C Cook (October 2014)|
|Number of Pages||205|