Bake through the Bible at Christmas Paperback
12 fun cooking activities to explore the Christmas story
by Susie Bentley-Taylor & Bekah Moore;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
A Bird's Eye View from Eden
With clear, illustrated recipes, you don't have to be a good cook to enjoy this book--just ready to have some fun as you bake through the Bible at Christmas!
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £6.99 Go to Basket
Bake through the Bible at Christmas
Full Product Description
- Want a family Christmas activity with meaning?
- This blend of cookbook and advent book is a unique journey for all ages
- With fresh baked treats and engaging questions, make this Christmas the sweetest ever!
Bake through the Bible at Christmas helps parents to explore the Christmas story with their child while having lots of fun cooking together.
This book contains 12 Bible stories, told in a simple, engaging style, that take a child through the events of the first Christmas. Each story is supported by a cooking activity that reinforces the main teaching, along with questions to discuss while cooking, and a simple recap to use while enjoying what you've made.
Cooking activities include:
- Spiced star tree decorations to remind you that Jesus is the light of the world.
- Cranberry angel cakes to link with the angel's message to Mary.
- Egyptian tomato soup with pyramid toast to remember that God kept Jesus and his family safe in Egypt.
Bake through the Bible at Christmas by Susie Bentley-Taylor & Bekah Moore was published by The Good Book Company in October 2015 and is our 2933rd best seller. The ISBN for Bake through the Bible at Christmas is 9781910307984.
Reviews of Bake through the Bible at Christmas
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Bake through the Bible at Christmas.
If you like this you may also like...
Samples of this Book
Details for Bake through the Bible at Christmas
|Page last updated||8th November 2016|
|Author / Artist||Susie Bentley-Taylor & Bekah Moore|
|Publisher||The Good Book Company (October 2015)|
|Recommended for Ages||from 2 years up to 7 years|
|Number of Pages||48|