All Things New Paperback
A Study on 2 Corinthians
by Kelly Minter;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 19 December?
Order within 25 hours and 31 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 19 December when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £11.50 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
All Things New
Full Product Description
Over 8 sessions, Kelly Minter will lead you through the Letter of 2 Corinthians, exploring the anchoring truths of bearing treasures in jars of clay, meeting Christ through a pressing thorn, opening wide your heart in the midst of hurtful relationships, and what it means to embrace the lost and lonely as ministers of the new covenant. Each of us has a message to proclaim and live by: Because of Jesus the old has gone, the new has come.
· Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
· 7 personal study segments with homework to complete between 8 weeks of group sessions
· Recipes for personal enjoyment or when hosting a small group in your home
· A great addition to The Living Room series.
· Grow in biblical literacy with in-depth study of the Book of 2 Corinthians
· Discover how God can use you no matter your cultural setting
· Learn how your suffering can help you comfort others
· Gain wisdom for relationships, and strengthen your church and community
· Leave your old self behind as you celebrate the new life of a believer
· Understand God's ways will set you free
All Things New by Kelly Minter was published by Lifeway Christian Resources in August 2017 and is our 34971st best seller. The ISBN for All Things New is 9781462776641.
Reviews of All Things New
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about All Things New.
Details for All Things New
|Author / Artist||Kelly Minter|
|Publisher||Lifeway Christian Resources (August 2017)|
|Number of Pages||224|
|Page last updated||31st October 2017|