Action Bible Study Bible-ESV-Premium Leather
by Cook David C;
In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 27 June?
Order within 69 hours and 32 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 27 June when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Offer price: £19.99 Free Delivery
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £19.99 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Action Bible Study Bible-ESV-Premium
Full Product Description
What do you get when you combine the trusted English Standard Version with illustrations from Marvel comic artist Sergio Cariello? An amazing study Bible that brings God's Word to life for kids and teens! Study tools include:
- Ancient Archives — Discover the cultural history of ancient times – what were weapons, food, clothes, houses, celebrations and traditions like?
- Experience the Drama — Comic artist Sergio Cariello’s dramatic illustrations capture your imagination and transport you to another time
- What About This? — Gain insights to tough questions about faith
- Unlock It! — Learn who did what, when, and where … and why it matters
- Guess It! —You get five clues to guess the person, place, or thing in this built-in Bible trivia game
- Activate — Reflect on Bible themes and see them applied to your life
- Book introductions — Get the big picture of each book in the Bible
- Plus maps, a dictionary, and more!
Action Bible Study Bible-ESV-Premium by Cook David C was published by David C Cook Publishing Company in November 2015 and is our 2009th best seller. The ISBN for Action Bible Study Bible-ESV-Premium is 9780781413930.
Reviews of Action Bible Study Bible-ESV-Premium
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Action Bible Study Bible-ESV-Premium.
Details for Action Bible Study Bible-ESV-Premium
|Page last updated||7th May 2017|
|Author / Artist||Cook David C|
|Book Format||Leather / fine binding|
|Publisher||David C Cook Publishing Company (November 2015)|
|Number of Pages||1248|