I Love You More Paperback
How Everyday Problems Can Strengthen Your Marriage
by Les & Leslie Parrott;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 4 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.90 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
I Love You More
Full Product Description
Relationship experts and award-winning authors Les and Leslie Parrott believe the same forces that can tear down a marriage can become the catalyst for new relational depth and richness--provided you learn the secrets to using everyday problems to strengthen your marriage.
The Parrotts explain that a marriage survives and thrives when a couple learns to use problems to boost their love life, to literally love each other more. Then, drawing on their wealth of professional and personal experience as a married couple, they explore how:
· All your difficulties can be traced to one of five sources and knowing the source makes all the difference.
· A fine line separates an obstacle from an opportunity, and you can discover the opportunity the instant you see the obstacle with new eyes.
· The magic of marriage inevitably wanes if you dont recognize and accept the two sides of intimacy and sex.
· Any marriage problem can be solved in five (not so easy) steps.
· Deep down in the soul of your marriage is a thirst for connection that can only be quenched when you drink from the ultimate source of love.
· Every day your love expands when you clearly see youve become a better person for having married your partner.
Designed for use with its accompanying, individual workbooks for husbands and wives, this book will change the way you feel about your problems forever. It can make the difference between a marriage that founders on the shoals of circumstance and one that grows through difficulties to find you saying I love you more more today than yesterday."
I Love You More by Les & Leslie Parrott was published by Zondervan in July 2005 and is our 29131st best seller. The ISBN for I Love You More is 9780310257387.
Reviews of I Love You More
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about I Love You More.
Samples of this Book
Details for I Love You More
|Author / Artist||Les & Leslie Parrott|
|Publisher||Zondervan (July 2005)|
|Number of Pages||208|
|Page last updated||19th December 2016|