2 Corinthians Pb Paperback
by Bruce B Barton; David R Veerman; James C Galvin; Michael R Marcey;
Out of stock
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £6.99 Go to Basket
2 Corinthians Pb
Full Product Description
Whether youre teaching a class, leading a small group, or just looking for a challenging personal study, Life Application Bible Studies are for you. With thought-provoking questions, complete lesson format, the full text of the book of 2 Corinthians, and the most extensive commentary available in a Bible-study booklet, this study guide gives you everything you need for understanding Gods word and applying it to your life.
Part 1 of this Life Application Bible Study includes . . .
- The complete text of 2 Corinthians from the New Living Translation
- Easy-to-understand study notes covering background, history, geography, and culture
- Application notes to help you apply Gods word to your life
- Charts, maps, and profiles of Bible people that present biblical truths in unique and helpful ways (as they appear in the Life Application Study Bible)
- Thirteen ready-to-use lessons to stimulate thought, discussion, and practical life application
- Study questions thoughtfully arranged and suitable for individual or group use
- Generous space for writing answers
- Special application questions at the end of each lesson to help you map out your personal action plan
2 Corinthians Pb by Bruce B Barton; David R Veerman; James C Galvin; Michael R Marcey was published by Tyndale House Publishers in August 2010 and is our 49429th best seller. The ISBN for 2 Corinthians Pb is 9781414326559.
Reviews of 2 Corinthians Pb
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about 2 Corinthians Pb.
Other products in the Life Application Bible Study Guides NTL LAB Series
See other items in the Life Application Bible Study Guides NTL LAB Series
Details for 2 Corinthians Pb
|Page last updated||4th December 2015|
|Author / Artist||Bruce B Barton; David R Veerman; James C Galvin; Michael R Marcey|
|Book Format||Paperback / softback|
|Publisher||Tyndale House Publishers (August 2010)|
|Number of Pages||80|