Power Thoughts Paperback
12 Strategies to Win the Battle of the Mind
by Joyce Meyer;
0In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatchWant it on Tuesday 25 October?
Order within 23 hours and 49 minutes for delivery on Tuesday 25 October when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
A Bird's Eye View
Following up her best-selling Battlefield of the Mind, Joyce Meyer book is made of 12 ways your thinking changes your life.
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £8.99 Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Full Product Description
New York Times Bestselling author, Joyce Meyer, wants to focus your mind on positive thoughts and uncover the inner power to choice your thoughts and then become them.
Joyce's sensational book, ‘Power Thoughts’, will help you…
• Take her previous bestselling book, ‘Battlefield of the Mind’, to the next dimension
• Learn 12 specific thoughts to positively affect every area of your life
• Learn how to think right thoughts on purpose
• Become decisive, confident and productive
• Enjoy the powerful life God intended for you
In her book ‘Power Thoughts’, Joyce outlines a flexible program to turn your thoughts into habits, to then change your habits into success.
Joyce’s book was inspired by God, when she discovered how each of the choices we make in our everyday life dramatically affect our lives. She whole-heartedly believes in Proverbs 23:7, ‘we become what we think’. Now she wants you to understand, learn, and accomplish the powerful thoughts you have to become everything you can be.
Power Thoughts by Joyce Meyer was published by Hodder & Stoughton in November 2011 and is our 2422nd best seller. The ISBN for Power Thoughts is 9781444702705.
Reviews of Power Thoughts
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Power Thoughts.
I would like to know more about Power Thoughts. Thank you.
'Power Thoughts' is a self-help book for positive thinking. Taken from Joyce's website, this what the book can do for you.
- Take her previous bestselling book, ‘Battlefield of the Mind’, to the next dimension
- Learn 12 specific thoughts to positively affect every area of your life
- Learn how to think right thoughts on purpose
- Become decisive, confident and productive
- Enjoy the powerful life God intended for you
Joyce was inspired to write this book from a verse found in Proverbs 23:7 ' We become what we think'.
Details for Power Thoughts
|Page last updated||14th June 2016|
|Author / Artist||Joyce Meyer|
|Publisher||Hodder & Stoughton (November 2011)|
|Number of Pages||288|