No Tree for Christmas
The Story Of Jesus' Birth
by Marilyn Lashbrook
Availability: In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatch
Order within 19 hours and 10 minutes for delivery on Friday 21 June when you choose Next Day Delivery at the Checkout
Offer price: £1.25
Capture the imaginations of children with this simple portrayal of the Christmas story as part of the Me Too series from Marilyn Lashbrook. Aimed at children 4+ this is a key teaching resource for stories from the Bible.
Why buy from Eden.co.uk?
Free UK Delivery on all orders over £5
Churches & Schools Click here to Buy Now and Pay Later
Call us on 0800 612 2186
Mon-Fri 9:00am - 5:30pm
Security Guaranteed with 256-Bit SSL Security from Verisign
Over 400,000 customers served
Save £0.25 when you buy this item and Now I See together!
No Tree For Christmas is the charming story that begins with a dilemma and ends with the birth of a Saviour. This delightful book follows the story of Jesus’ birth, back when Christmas first begun and there were no fancy decorations and no Christmas turkey.
The Me Too! Series are more than simple Bible stories; they will invite your children to interact with the story by pointing, repeating, filling in, making sounds and answering questions. These unique books present Bible stories in a creative and adventurous way that capture the imagination and sink into your memory.
Also in the Me Too! Series:
• Now I See (The Story Of The Man Born Blind)
• Big Enemy, Bigger God! (The Story Of Gideon)
• Wall That Did Not Fall (The Story of Rahab's Faith)
• Two by Two (The Story Of Noah's Faith)
• Who Needs a Boat? (The Story Of Moses)
• I Don't Want to (The Story Of Jonah)
• Get Lost Little Brother (The Story Of Joseph)
• I'll Pray Anyway (The Story Of Daniel)
• I May be Little (The Story Of David's Growth)
• God's Happy Helpers (The Story Of Tabitha And Friends)
• Good, Better, Best (The Story Of Mary And Martha)
• More Than Your Average Christmas Book – engages the child’s mind making the story stick in their memory
• Fun To Read Together – parents/careers will enjoy reading along and joining in too!
• Amazing Value – one of the cheapest Christmas books available
• Ideal For Church Giveaways – for children who are confident readers
Aimed at children of ages 4 and above, this series has become a key teaching aid, as the "Me Too!" books invite children to join in the fun by pointing, repeating, filling in, making sounds and answering questions. These books present Bible stories and truths in simple words for a young child.
“No Tree for Christmas is an interactive Christmas book which invites children to join in with the Christmas journey by pointing, filling in, making sounds and answering questions. Apart of the Me Too series, this wonderful book presents the Christmas story as an adventure of discovery and learning."
“We would recommend the No tree for Christmas story book is suitable for children aged 4 to 7, with younger children getting a helping hand from a willing adult. Want to buy the whole set? All 11 books are available at Eden as an Eden Bundle, saving you £6.”
|Page last updated||5th June 2013|
|Author / Artist||Marilyn Lashbrook|
|Publisher||Lion Hudson Plc (September 2007)|
|Recommended for Ages||from 4 years up to 7 years|
|Number of Pages||32|