Fundamentals of Ethics Paperback
by J.M. Finnis;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £17.25 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Fundamentals of Ethics
Full Product Description
Many people have questions they need to find answers for and this book explores some fundamental questions such as;
- Are we entitled to be confident that our moral judgments can be objective?
- Can they express insights into aspects of reality, rather than mere feelings, tastes, desires, decisions, upbringing, or conventions?
- Why must we consider some of our choices to be free, and how do our free choices matter?
- How far should our moral judgments be based on assessments of expected consequences?
- Can utilitarianism, and other consequentialist or proportionalist theories, be anything more than the rationalization of positions taken on other grounds?
Fundamentals of Ethics by J.M. Finnis was published by Georgetown University Press in December 1983 and is our 64854th best seller. The ISBN for Fundamentals of Ethics is 9780878404087.
Reviews of Fundamentals of Ethics
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Fundamentals of Ethics.
Details for Fundamentals of Ethics
|Author / Artist||J.M. Finnis|
|Publisher||Georgetown University Press (December 1983)|
|Number of Pages||173|
|Page last updated||8th February 2018|