Finding Your Way Around Common Worship Paperback
A Simple Guide
by Mark Earey;
In Stock - Usually dispatched within 8 days
Price and PurchaseOffer price: £11.80 Free UK Delivery Go to Basket
If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later?Find Out More
Finding Your Way Around Common Worship
Full Product Description
'Finding Your Way Around Common Worship' is a simple yet essential guide to Common Worship resources. Mark Earey aims to inform readers of the basic and advanced resource options that Christians have available to them and how to use these options when required to do so.
The book is your answer to questions such as:
- "How can I find which liturgical colour to use for a specific season/ celebration?"
- "Is it acceptable for a youth worker to perform a reading from The Message version of the Bible on a Sunday?"
- "What methods can be applied to make a baptism service as simple as possible?"
- "Is it okay to use the alternative form of the Decision for baptisms?"
"Finding Your Way Around Common Worship" provides a simple guide to Common Worship. It includes valuable features such as:
- Simple tables and charts outlining key features or elements of services
- 'Quick Tips'-Where can I find this?"
- 'Frequently Asked Questions'
- A simple guide to every Common Worship book published, what's in each one and when you'll need it.
- Overviews of all the Common Worship services in print and when you should use them.
- Things you can change in liturgy - and things you probably shouldn't!
- The Calendar and Lectionary - what they are, how they work, and how you can calculate dates yourself.
Finding Your Way Around Common Worship by Mark Earey was published by Church House in April 2011 and is our 20120th best seller. The ISBN for Finding Your Way Around Common Worship is 9780715142363.
Reviews of Finding Your Way Around Common Worship
Customer reviews and testimonials Write a review
Finding Your Way Around Common WorshipJohnny Douglas, via The Good Book Stall
The book of Common Worship has been around for more than a decade so here Mark Earey’s writing offers application and vibrant help. Its aim is to help users understand and use all the basic functions and to make them aware of the more advanced options, ready for the time when they may need them.
Artistry, language and technicalities are well covered, with what may or may not be permissibly moved within liturgical tradition. The glossary I found to be of benefit and some freshness. This is an attractive, unique resource book for the glory of God and the joy of the people. Helpful indeed!
Got a question? No problem! Just click here to ask us about Finding Your Way Around Common Worship.
Does this book include the calendar and lectionary? Thanks
Details for Finding Your Way Around Common Worship
|Author / Artist||Mark Earey|
|Publisher||Church House (April 2011)|
|Number of Pages||164|
|Page last updated||16th October 2017|