‘Where are you men of courage?’ - The first words on the new CD release from Grammy award wining band Casting Crowns. Come The new CD ‘Come to the Well’ released in October 2011.
Clear lyrics straight from the heart are the key to the 12 tracks, available to listen now as excerpts on the 'Come To The Well' page at Eden.co.uk. The first track and video clip features the hit song "Courageous" - title of the newly released film from the creators of ‘Fireproof’.
'Come to the Well' - inspiration from an encounter with Jesus
Inspired by the story of Jesus’ meeting with the woman ‘Come To The Well’ Casting Crowns wrote their new release as an appeal to let the "living water" well up overflow into our relationships with those around us.
Mark Hall, Casting Crowns frontman says of the woman’s encounter “She thought she was standing by a well talking to a man, but really she was standing by a hole in the ground and she was talking to the well.”
“We come to Jesus, we already got our well.” Mark added. “We have what we think is going to sustain us and we come to Him to bless our thing so it’ll work even better for us. But Jesus isn't a sprinkle. He is life. That's the central moment of the record.”
'Come to the Well' - track list
- City On The Hill
- Jesus, Friend Of Sinners
- Already There
- The Well
- Spirit Wind
- Just Another Birthday
- Wedding Day
- My Own Worst Enemy
- Face Down
- So Far To Find You
Listen to excerpts from the CD on Eden,co.uk's 'Come to the Well' page.
Quick Guide to
Quick guide - Casting Crowns new CD 'Come to the Well'
Come to the Well - what is it?
- Come to the Well is the latest CD from Christian band, Casting Crowns.
- Inspired by Jesus encounter with the woman at the well in John's gospel.
- An appeal to let the living water refresh our relationship with God.
Come to the Well - why should I buy it?
- For the music of the band who made the soundtrack for the film ‘Fireproof’.
- For Christian music from a top selling, multi award winning US band.
- As an introduction to Christian music for anyone who listens to rock/anthem CDs.
February 12th, 2012 - Posted & Written by Les Ellison