by David Pawson
Availability: In Stock - Order before 4pm for same day dispatch
This omnibus is a guide to reading and understanding the Bible. Unlocking the Bible opens up the word of God in a fresh and powerful way. Avoiding the small detail of verse-by-verse studies, it sets out the epic story of God and his people in Israel. The culture, historical background and people are introduced and the teaching applied to the modern world.
Eight volumes have been brought into one compact and easy-to-use guide covering both the Old and the New Testaments.
- The Makers Instructions - The five books of law;
- A Land and A Kingdom - Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1&2 Samuel, 1&2 Kings;
- Poems of Worship and Wisdom - Psalms, Song of Solomon, proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Job;
- Decline and Fall of an Empire - Isaiah, Jeremiah and other prophets;
- The Struggle to Survive - Chronicles and prophets of exile.
- The Hinge of History - Mathew, Mark, Luke, John and acts;
- The 13th Apostle - Paul and his letters;
- Through the Suffering to Glory - Revelation, Hebrews, and the letters of James, Peter and Jude.